Monday, October 22, 2018

The NEW stuff!!

Before we get on to the new stuff...let me give a gentle reminder that the DSD After Party is still running.  

OCTOBER 19 - 28
Don't forget to download the e-Book and check out all the fabulous designer specials, coupons, etc. . http://bit.ly/DSD2018-PostPartyGuide


See my previous post for details of my After Part Special and don't forget - I have an exclusive FREEBIE made with "Mountain Air" for new subscribers to my NEWSLETTER.

NOW FOR THE NEW STUFF!

'ATTIC FINDS' - new Co-ordinated Collection 'Faded Glory' at #theStudio
Build your own collection with $1 single packs or for BEST VALUE, buy the BUNDLE $8.00!

I took a more vintage approach to the theme so if you love 'old' I think you'll love this.

Take a look at the BUNDLE:








WORDART:


NEW COMMERCIAL USE:
These packs are currently 30% off



These packs were part of a DSD CU Collab Grab Bag - now in store separately - and on sale!

I'm about to go vacation and I hope I'll have some great photos to scrap with when I come home.

Happy scrapping!!


No comments: