Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost Christmas

"Two more sleeps," my grandkids would say...

...and then they are on their way to Africa...starting out on Christmas Day.

I'm really going to miss them so I hope there is some way they will be able to email me from time to time. I just hope and pray that they are kept safe and healthy. It should be a great experience for them as they sample a little of Ethiopian culture.

I'm going to be missing my Mum this Christmas also. It is going to be a tad lonely, for sure, however I'm not going to be alone! I have friends!!! Yeah...and I'll be with them on Christmas Day, so that's a real blessing.

I want to wish all follow along on my blog a very safe, happy and blessed Christmas. Remember...Jesus is the reason for the season!! Have fun.

No comments: