Sunday, September 16, 2012

MORE NEW PRODUCTS!




NEW CU PRODUCTS (also useful for Personal Use and Scrap For Hire!)

The latest pack is available on a 35% off special for two days only. It is my "Summer End" designer pack and it contains items that would be great all kinds of projects, including Autumn/Fall, Household and Vintage. This is a pack of photo extractions - all done by myself. You won't find any strays or jaggies in this lot.


My other new products are ones suited to all your Fall/Autumn/Thanksgiving projects:

A pack of beautiful flourishes called "Fall Flourishes" and a paper pack called "Leaf Litter".
These are marketed primarily as Commercial Use, but are just as useful for Personal Use and Scrap For Hire.

Here are the previews:




Take a look at the new flower packs in my store too!

I'll be back with more new products for you...soon!

No comments: