Monday, March 11, 2013

NEW KIT AND FREEBIE!

My new kit, "Lavender Love" is released today at Nuthouse-Scraps.com and will be in my other stores at Wilma4ever.com and DigitalScrapbookingHill.com by the end of this week.

 Lavender is such a timeless color - perfect for so many different themes and occasions, from weddings and anniversaries, births, anything feminine and of course, spring.

This pretty kit is designed around a palette of gorgeous lavender and purple hues with a touch of green and a soft neutral.


 There are 56 individual embellishments (no duplicates recoloured) and 12 12"x12" papers.


 There is a pack with five gorgeous clusters ready for you to make quick page layouts.


 I've made an alpha pack as well that comes with upper and lower case letters, numerals and some punctuation.


 If you'd like all of these, then there is the "Bundle" which comes at a considerable saving.


I hope you like my newest kit.

I have a little freebie as well - just click to download.



AND you can also pick up the "Lavender Love Add-on" on my Facebook page when you "Like" my page.

Enjoy!

No comments: