Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Products

New in my stores this week - two Commercial Use packs (but good for Personal Use too!)

Firstly - CU In The Frame Vol 1 - you can never have enough frames in your stash, right?    Five beautiful frames all with a touch of gold, to make your kits and layouts shine. 


Second pack - CU Oh Baby! - here are some cute but useful elements for your baby kits and layouts. 

Both these packs have been quality checked.  They come without drop shadows.

For a limited time they are on introductory special (35% off) in all my stores.

You'll find them here:

Digital Scrapbooking Studio (theStudio)

CU Digitals

Nuthouse-Scraps

Have you signed up for my newsletter yet?  Sign up today!  (See the right hand side bar.)


I'll be back with more news from around my stores and new products soon. 

That's it for this week...have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: