Thursday, October 23, 2014

BIG NEWS!! NEW SHOP + SALE

This week I have big news!  I have opened a new shop!  Yes, I am now also at Daisies and Dimples.  I have known the owner, Kim Cameron, for a number of years now and when she offered me the opportunity to sell in her store, I was so excited.  I know Daisies and Dimples will be a great place to be. 

So....I've been really, really busy loading my products into my new store.  To begin with, I will sell just my CU products, but before long, I hope to be uploading my Personal Use stuff as well.  I was eager to begin and I have a good many of my Commercial Use packs in and read to go, so the store is "Open" and I'm having a 50% off Opening Sale.  I don't often have 50% off my all my products, so this is a wonderful opportunity.  The Sale is on through the end of October. 

I'll keep adding the rest of my CU products and within the next couple of days, my store will house them all, so if you've seen something and you don't see it in store yet at D & D, come back in a day or two and it should be there.  My newer products are about to hit the shelves. 





P.S.  And just before I leave you, please let me remind you of the Charity Collab:  That's What Friends Are For - (see my previous post.)


I'll be back with more news (yes, more good stuff to come...) s-o-o-n.

No comments: