Monday, February 8, 2016

New Goodies!!

Here it is Monday morning and I have some new goodies this week, just released in my store at digitalscrapbookingstudio.com


Now the store has re-opened, the dust is settling and everything is more or less back to normal, and I am so pleased.  We are still waiting on the new software for the forum and gallery to be tested, so be on the alert because soon we will have a new, super-duper forum and gallery.  YAY!!

Let's move on with the new stuff!  I have been busy preparing new products so that there will be some great Commercial Use packs for Spring - plus a brand new 'more-than-a-mini' kit that I've just released.

The new CU flowers that I want to show you today:

"SUNNY DAFFODILS"  -  these just ooze warm spring sunshine!

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/commercial-use/elements/cu-sunny-daffodils/

These would perfect in any Spring kits or pages that you are making!  Get them while they're 40% off.

Then this is my new "More-Than-A-Mini-Kit":

"SPRING'S PROMISE" - this puts Spring right into my heart.

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/personal-use/kits/springs-promise/

This kit contains 9 gorgeous 12"x12" papers and 36 elements.  There's lots here to inspire you and you will love the introductory price too - 40% off!

"WINTER'S FROST'

There's still time to buy "Winter's Frost". The Bundle is just $6.00 or the packs separately are $1.00 each.  Too good to miss!

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/personal-use/bundled-deals/winters-frost-bundle/


RETIRING PRODUCTS

It's time to retire some of my older Commercial Use products.  I've put a selection in the "Retiring Sale" - 75% off.  At the end of the sale, they'll be gone for good.  Super bargain prices right now!

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/retiring/?features_hash=13-40

Check them out HERE.


NEWSLETTER - are you signed up to receive my latest news about new products, exclusive gifts, etc?  The sign up link is right over here on the right hand side of my blog.  ;)

I'll just finish up this post with a couple of pages made using my new "Spring's Promise".


 The one above was made by Julie and I did the one below.


That's it for today. Have a beautiful week.

No comments: