Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Freebie and March Tidy-up

Easter is just around the corner and with it comes April, so I just wanted to jump in and mention a few things before the end of the month - and to wish everyone a very HAPPY EASTER!

March has been a busy month.  Some great deals are coming to an end.  Don't miss these super bargains:

My GREEN SALE finishes on March 30. 
Included in this sale is my brand new mini kit:  Serenely Green.  I have a co-ordinating FREEBIE on my Facebook Page - a beautiful little Add-on! (see below)  I think you'll love it!  Don't miss it.





MARCH MADNESS MINIS

These are bundles of mini kits where you get huge savings!!  I have 3 for $3 bundles and 4 for $4 bundles.  That's just $1 per minikit in each bundle.  You can't miss these - available through the end of March.




RAINBOW BRIGHT - RETIRING CO-ORDINATED COLLECTION

My "Sweet Sensation" Collection is 70% OFF through the end of March - the Bundle is still your BEST BUY at a tiny $6.00 for the lot!













NEW MINI KIT - "A Thousand Lives" - coming early April

NEW START UP CHALLENGE - coming beginning of April


HAPPY EASTER!!  Take time to renew and refresh over the Easter break - may Easter Blessings be yours - HE IS RISEN!!

Until next time - happy scrapping!!








No comments: