Friday, June 22, 2018

Where did I leave off?

It seems like just yesterday I did the update post about the GDPR compliance!  That whole 'thing' put my routine right out of kilter and since then I have been trying to bring everything back into line.  LOL

I've released two new MINIKITS this month.  Take a look:

'LOVELY SURPRISE' - Save 30% on this one until June 25.




NEW COMMERCIAL USE

I've also unpacked the Collab Grab Bag that I did for INSD with my great friend, Manu, of Manu Scraps.  These packs are now available in store HERE.

Reminder:  My Commercial Use products are not only for Designers - they are great for scrappers too.  I often include CU packs in the Studio's $2 Tuesday sales, providing a wonderful way to build your stash and save at the same time. 

COMING UP


These are another fantastic way to SAVE.  My BUNDLED DEALS are in store now and they are less than half price.  This time mine are all Commercial Use - another way to SAVE while you build your stash!!




JUNE START UP CHALLENGE

There are still a few days left for you to do my June Challenge.



CALL TO ACTION:
If you haven't resubscribed to my newsletter, you will be missing out on my latest FREE GIFT.
(Sign up form on the sidebar.)

Until next time...
Happy scrapping! 


No comments: