Friday, October 19, 2018

THE DSD POST PARTY IS HERE!


THE DSD POST PARTY - OCTOBER 19 - 28

The DSD BIG DEAL IS OVER but we had such a good time, we decided to have an AFTER PARTY and continue with our SPECIAL OFFERS for just a little longer! Shop AFTER PARTY GUIDE - E-Book - to take advantage of all the great deals and special coupons.

One of my all time favourite collections is "MOUNTAIN AIR" - it's a wonderful collection for any time of the year and has an outdoor focus. I love this palette!
For the duration of the Post Party, you can pick up the separate packs in the collection at a whopping 50% off! (The Bundle is not included - it is already deeply discounted.)

Take a look at these beautiful packs for half price:









I've made a gorgeous cluster gift with "Mountain Air" that you will receive when you sign up for my Newsletter. (I rarely send one more than once a month, so your inbox won't be flooded.)

Did you know I have a new FB Group? ZESTY'S BUZZ GROUP
If you'd like to be part of the Buzz...request to join. We'd love to have you.

Have you 'liked' my page? Keep up with all that is happening - special events, sales, new products, etc etc, as well as all the beautiful pages my wonderful CT ladies create.

I stock Personal Use and Commercial Use products. My Commercial Use products have been Quality Checked.

Enjoy the After Party Event! I hope you find some great products at wonderful prices!

Happy scrapping!



No comments: