Friday, June 14, 2019

Half way through the year already!!

What a year it's been - unlike any other I've experienced!  In the space of five months, I've gone from having my house flooded during the catastrophic floods of February in Townsville, North Queensland, (and finding out that the Body Corporate didn't have us insured for flood), to having a total interior rebuild (at my own expense), to being on the threshold of moving back in to a beautiful, bright, fresh place to live in.  It's been quite the journey, but I'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel and I'll admit, I'm feeling just a wee bit excited!! 

So during this period, I've tried to keep focused on designing and this month, I have some new products to show you. 

You'll find my products exclusively at www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com.

The very latest release is a new collection: "THIS BEAUTIFUL LIFE".  This is part of an Event Collection at the Studio, and I went with a summer beach theme. This was because when I asked my daughter what "This Beautiful Life" meant to her, it was all about relaxing at the beach on summer vacation!  This new collection comes with eight individual packs - Elements, Mixed Papers, Art Papers, Decorative Flourishes, Page Accents, Textured Cardstock, Photomasks and Wordart.  I've put the Elements and Mixed Papers into a Kit, and the whole eight packs are available as a Bundle.  The packs and the kit are currently 30% off, but as always the Bundle is by far the best buy at 51% off!

So here's a look at "This Beautiful Life":

This Beautiful Life - Elements










Earlier this month I released a new minikit - "BLUE REFLECTIONS"
You can save 30% off this one for just a few more days.  


To round off the month, I will be releasing another minikit in the next week or so - "TIDELINE"
It will have 30% off as introductory special.  Watch for it!

"Tideline"

FREEBIE

This beautiful Quick Page was made by my CT member, Pam.



Enjoy!!

Keep scrapbooking your precious memories. 










No comments: