Friday, June 12, 2020

Are you ready to Sail Away?

This week the latest Event Collection was released at #theStudio.  It's a beautiful collection with an ocean theme - so...are you ready to Sail Away with me?  

Join me as you step into my new collection.  I think you'll love it!  

SAIL AWAY
This is the Bundle - (currently a great buy with a 52% saving.)
The Bundle comes with 70 unique elements, 58 papers, 5 photomasks, 6 page edges, and 5 page accents/stamps (value $27.92 - less than half price - $13.50!)

Single Packs are 30% off at present. Sale ends June 28.







The Kit is also available - 70 papers, 18 papers - 30% off too.

NEW MINI KIT

Swim With The Fishes - 10 papers, 25 elements - introductory price $2.45 (save 30%)

CU GRAB BAG GALA

Four full sized CU packs for just $4.00!  Amazing value - but ends soon. 
A great way to add to your designing stash.  Don't miss out.

Note: for my Newsletter subscribers - I have a fresh new exclusive gift for you when you open my next newsletter.  

Thank you for strolling through my new products with me.  

Stay safe and well and enjoy your scrapping.


No comments: