Monday, July 14, 2008

A new kit


I completed another new kit at the weekend. This one is called 'Hearts and Roses' and has lots of red rose photo extractions. I'll post a kit preview here.

I'm rather pleased with the way it came together. It has 18 background papers and 33 embellies so it's quite large - the biggest one I've done to date.

This morning I did a layout using this kit that I'll post in a couple of galleries.

Life has been pretty hectic! I'm in the throes of preparing for my next overseas trip which I'm taking from August 8 after spending a couple of days with my Mum in Brisbane for her 94th birthday.

Blogging is something I'm not very good at - I don't post very often. Maybe I'll become a more regular blogger in time to come. For now - too much else to do!

Enjoy your week.



No comments: