Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hurry!! End of August fast approaches

Hi my Friends,

Yes, just a few days until the end of this month - August. 

So many 'happenings' this month that will come to a close as the month ends.

For example, the Commercial Use Facebook Hop that the Studio has on right now...lots of designers have taken part in this Hop and it's a great way to sample their work as well as grabbing some great CU freebies for your stash.

I suppose you've heard too, that the "Like" gate on Facebook is about to disappear and I guess so will the Facebook Exclusive Freebies that we've all become so accustomed to.  Why not visit my page on FB to collect my Exclusive Freebie before it disappears.  (This won't be available from September 1.)

So...what happens after September 1?  Well, I will still offer free gifts here on my blog, but my 'exclusive gifts' will only be available to my newsletter subscribers.  Please consider signing up for my newsletter (see right hand side bar) so you don't miss out.

Oh and I mustn't forget to mention the awesome retirement sale on at the Studio.  These products are only available at these super low prices until the end of August.  Check out the Retiring category - Commercial Use and Personal Use.

Another 'end of the month' and it will be gone - my Awesome Autumn CU Grab Bag!!  Yes, after that, the products will be sold as individual packs in my stores.  Are you in need of some new resources for your Autumn/Fall/Harvest/Thanksgiving kits or layouts?  Then please take a look at this Grab Bag - full reveal is in my stores - and remember all these products have been quality checked.
Four great packs for just $4.00 - a huge saving off the regular price.

You'll find the Grab Bag in these stores:

DigitalScrapbookingStudio http://bit.ly/ZDD_CU
Nuthouse-Scraps http://bit.ly/1lFfu9a
CUDigitals http://bit.ly/1jjp6C5


AWESOME AUTUMN CU GRAB BAG



and my latest paper pack, just released - on introductory special - 35% off

CU SUBTLE AUTUMN - soft textured papers with understated leaves in pretty autumnal colours.


That's it for today...

Have a fabulous week!

No comments: