Saturday, October 31, 2015

New Kits and a Free With Purchase

Hello again...
Here we are at the end of October...now that makes Christmas seem as if it's just around the corner.  Please, someone, hold it back - I'm so not ready for Christmas yet!
I have a little news to share - I have two new products in my stores this weekend -
"Autumn Afternoon" is a lively Autumn kit with a rich and vibrant palette.  Just see how that turquoise makes the yellows and oranges 'pop'!!
For this weekend only I have set this kit on a 40% discount - but, wait for it...that's not all...
just this weekend, I am offering a BONUS PACK as a free with purchase gift.  Take a look at the preview:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/personal-use/kits/autumn-afternoon/
PLEASE NOTE:  This 'special deal' applies only at The Studio.  

My second new product is quite different - a more 'soothing' palette to calm and relax.
"Soothe the Soul" is a mini kit, but a little larger than usual with 9 12"x12" papers and 27 elements.
This is also on an introductory special with 40% off.  This applies at both The Studio and my store at
Daisies and Dimples.

Here is the preview for this delightful mini:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/personal-use/kits/soothe-the-soul/

In other news, next weekend is Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) - I will be back with details of what I have in store for that!  It is going to be a BIG weekend!

Now for a few pages made with "Soothe the Soul" -

This one was made by Barbara:


 and this is the one Marlyn created:


Julie created this page:
and I did this one:


I'll be back in a few day's time with news about DSD.   Stay tuned...



#ZestyDesigns #digitalscrapbooking #daisiesanddimples #digitalscrapbookingstudio

No comments: