Friday, November 6, 2015

It's DSD time!!

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY - November 7 - is almost here! 

How we wait with great anticipation for DSD!  This would have to be one of the very best times for shopping - such amazing bargains, special buys and goodies to be had all over digiland.  I've already been shopping in some of my favourite stores where the sales have already begun.  Some sales don't start until DSD has actually arrived - but that just gives you more time to spread your shopping time around.  In the past, I've become so overwhelmed at times, with so much on offer, that I've missed out on some of the best buys, so to have things spread out a little bit, is right up my alley.

Okay, so let's get on with it...
You know that I sell in a couple of stores, the Studio and Daisies and Dimples, so much of what I have to tell today relates to both and I'll link you up with both stores.

I have teamed up with two of my dear friends to produce Commercial Use Grab Bags.  Firstly, Jill of Jilbert's Bits Of Bytes and I created six awesome flower packs so we called our Bag "Whole Lotta Blooms".  These are six full size packs and purchased as a Grab Bag you save heaps!  $30.00 value for just $6.00.  At $1 per pack, it's a fabulous way to increase your Commercial Use or Personal Use flower stash.  Jill is so talented, she made all her flowers herself.  How does she do that?  Well, I don't know that I'd even have the patience for that.  I just like taking photos of the flowers in my garden and extracting them.  These packs have been Quality Checked so you can be sure you are buying high quality products.

The Grab Bag my great friend, Manu of Manu Scraps, and I made is more a variety Bag.  We have bling, we have frames, we have birds, we have flowers, we have ribbons, we have foliage!  Here you will find a wonderful array of products, again, all Quality Checked.  This Bag too is valued at $30.00 but we've priced it at $6.00.  These are full size packs - so skimping on what you will find inside.  There's no better time to extend your stash than now.

So here are the Grab Bag previews and the individual previews of what you will find in each one.

DSD GRAB BAG - WHOLE LOTTA BLOOMS

http://daisiesanddimples.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_221&products_id=9133
Included packs:











CU COLLAB GRAB BAG BY ZESTY DESIGNS AND MANU SCRAPS

http://daisiesanddimples.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_221&products_id=9131
Included packs:







SALES!!
There are huge sales in both stores - 50% off!!  You won't want to miss this awesome opportunity to browse and buy!

FLASH SALES!!!
For even bigger bargains - don't miss the Flash Sales at The Studio - all day on DSD - November 7 only.

Well, I think I've covered my big DSD NEWS - now it's time to get back to shopping...
oh...and here are the links to both my stores - both 50% off!!

Daisies and Dimples
Digital Scrapbooking Studio (theStudio)

Happy DSD - Happy Shopping!!

No comments: