Saturday, November 28, 2015

BIG SALES! BLACK FRIDAY THROUGH CYBER MONDAY

Can you believe what a massive weekend this is?  First of all, Thanksgiving for those in the U.S. who celebrate this event, followed by the crazy sales on Black Friday with some continuing right through to Cyber Monday.  Well, it's especially 'BIG' for us in digiland!

I know you have much to do, checking out all the bargains and sales, so I'll be brief - my two stores are running special events across this weekend.

Daisies and Dimples have a STOREWIDE 50% SALE right through Cyber Monday - so you have some time to go browse through the store there and pick up some awesome savings!!  Check out my store here.

The biggest saving is on the new Black Friday CU Collab Grab Bag that I teamed up to do with my good friend, Manu, of Manu Scraps, and for the first time with Karen, of Snickerdoodle Designs.
We have 'six packs for $6.00' - grab it while you can!  It's a great 'all purpose' bag with products you can use throughout the year.  NOT-TO-BE-MISSED...see the 'reveal' of all packs in store. 

This is on sale at Daisies and Dimples here
and at Digital Scrapbooking Studio here



Digital Scrapbooking Studio (theStudio) has $1 BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS, plus 50% STOREWIDE SALE (Black Friday), 40% off Storewide (Saturday) 30% off Storewide (Sunday) and 50% OFF on CYBER MONDAY - look for the CYBER MONDAY DOORBUSTERS too - $2 each!

These are my $1 BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS
Run...because they'll soon be gone!  You'll find them here.



I'm off to shop now...these sales are too good to miss.  I'll be back with more - soon. 
Happy Shopping!!





No comments: