Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photobook progress

In spite of hurting my back and being 'out of action' for most of the week, I have managed to make some progress on my next photobook.

I am up to page 41 now. Yesterday I did quite a section on Prince Edward Island and now I'm working on the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island. I think another couple of pages will complete that bit. After that, I have the rest of our time in Nova Scotia to do and then it will be back to the mainland and the journey back.

My Oregon book should almost be leaving the U.S. in the post, I reckon. It should have been back from the printer's last week.

I'm hoping it looks really good because it takes soooo much time to do a whole book of almost 60 pages!

Well, that's it for now...I have to get back to the Cabot Trail...LOL!

No comments: