Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Goodies today

Christmas is almost upon us!  Here it is Christmas Eve and tonight my family begins our celebrations of this wonderful and special time joining with others from across our city at a carols service.  This is one of our 'traditions'. 

Don't forget to collect all those beautiful minis in the Studio's Annual Christmas Carol Blog Train.  If
you haven't found time yet, you will have time over Christmas or afterwards.  They will be available.
(see my earlier post.)  (#theStudio)

TODAY ONLY!  Two things I'd like to bring to your attention:

1.  Today I have CU Deal Of The Day at #theStudio.  This one is just perfect for your New Year kits or layouts and today only is 60% off...run, run...don't miss it!  (It has 2014, 2015 AND 2016!)

NEW YEAR WORD ART

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/commercial/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=154&products_id=5945


2014 ADVENT CALENDAR

Today's Advent Mini is made by me.  Collect yours now...another little gift for you!



AND....

Christmas Sales are coming...

Until next time, I'd like to wish my dear subscribers a most blessed Christmastime.  May yours be a truly beautiful celebration with family and friends.  xxx

(#ZestyDesigns)

No comments: