Saturday, January 31, 2009

I missed this one

Another award...and I missed it!! Now I have to redo the maths - this one was, literally, the first award I've ever received.

Thanks, Bonnie. I'm soooo sorry I missed it. I was out of town that week without internet access and when I got back, I thought I'd caught up on all the messages but somehow I missed this one.

:) ah, but I have it now. (I'm going to have a little think about who to give this award to...)

Here's the award:




This award came from Bonnie aka The Maltese Scrapper. Here is her blog http://bonniecarter.blogspot.com Bonnie does amazing photo extractions. Go check them out on her blog.




Now the Rules to this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs ( if you haven't got 10 on your list, it really doesn't matter)which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

No comments: